Re: SV: Limited lenght of validated document?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 07:02:31PM +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> > Hi, well, this one for example: http://ap.backeman.se/

> It could be something wrong going on between your server and the library
> the validator uses to fetch the pages. Not sure, we will need to
> investigate... Please follow-up if you have any idea what's going on, or
> if you see this problem arise with tools other than this validator.

My theory was that it was an incorrect content-length header, so I
ran:

  lynx -dump -mime_header http://ap.backeman.se/ > file

Looking at the output, there doesn't appear to be a content-length
header at all - but the content is truncated after "These terms and
all r".