SV: Limited lenght of validated document?

Hello Jens,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005, Jens Backeman wrote:
> I'm trying to write my pages along with the XHTML standard and this
> validator is great. My only problem with it is that it can only take about
> ~3800 characters, and that's not a very long page. Especially not if you
> have a story or something on the page.

>I am not aware of a hard-coded limit in the validator, and certainly not
>one so small. Could you give us the address of such a page that the
>validator fails to process?

>Thank you.
>--
>olivier

Hi, well, this one for example: http://ap.backeman.se/
(http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.backeman.se%2Fap%2F&char
set=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29&ss=1)

If you show the source (which is done in above link) you can see that it
stops in the middle of a text. Therefore it saids that I haven't ended

/Backeman