Re: Validator is not working

Hello Olivier,

 When I ran onsgms -v, it showed 1.5,so thats why did
have re-install the onsgmls. But there is one
difference, earlier it was in "/usr/bin/", but now,
the new installation is done in "/usr/local/bin/". And
also I changed the path in validator.conf file from
"/usr/bin/onsgmls" to "/usr/local/bin/onsgmls".

 After restaring the web-server when I give the same
tng.htm file,it gives result "This page is not valid
HTML 4.01 Trasitional!" with several errors like ( URL
not mapped by this version,DTD did not contains
element declaration for document type name etc.).
Please find the encloser to get details.

 I am in trouble, can someone help me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE....
Rahul Gupta