Re: PHP validation

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> Try the Web Developer toolbar [1] extension for Firefox or Mozilla.
> It allows you to choose "Validate Local HTML", which submits the
> source code of the currently open page to the validator.

In addition, the Firefox HTML Tidy plugin is very helpful when
developing dynamic content and trying to validate it.  It gives its
validation result immediately in the browser's status bar.

However, it's not as thorough a validator as the W3C's, so I always use
it in conjunction with the Web Developer Toolbar > local file upload to
the W3C Validator.  HTML Tidy will tell you when your pages are wrong,
but not when they are right, if you see what I mean.

Rick

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.