Re: [VE][76] Error Message Feedback

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 05:22:11PM +0530, adf wrote:

> http://www.advanceweldinginstitute.com
>
> On validating the above site, we got the error as
> Line 59, column 14: element "MARQUEE" undefined

There is no <marquee> element in HTML 4.01 Transitional (which you
claim you are using), not in any other DTD published by the W3C.

I'd suggest not having scrolling text (since it solves a problem that
doesn't exist on the web in the first place, and is horribly
distracting). If you want to have scrolling text and conform to the
HTML spec, then you need to use JavaScript.