Re: Non-technical Description on Validation page

That's EXACTLY what I wanted -but was to shy to ask...

Maybe if you could add an extra param to the link like

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer;noob-view

And -I know I'm pushing it- why not a language option.  I'll be happy to send
in translations in Dutch & French and I'm sure others on this list will be
happy to send in their local tongue as well if needed.

On Sat January 15 2005 20:41, Robert Brown Jr. wrote:
> W3C Validator Team,
>
> think your site would be even more useful
> if there were a "user friendly" link that would first provide an
> introduction to the validation results. This would help alleviate the FAQ:
> "Help me! I clicked on an icon and ended up on this strange site! "

With kind regards

A "heavy" validator user

Andy