Re: [VE][387] Error Message Feedback

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 10:10:56AM -0600, Brad M wrote:
> Just so I understand... the <![CDATA[ and ]]> need to go right after
> the opening and closing script tags respectivly?

Before the closing tag :)

But it gets rather more complex if you want to have backwards
comptability with non-XML user agents (since they don't know what all
that CDATA stuff is about and may try to treat it as JS).

Its usually better to follow the other bit of advice there and just
use external .js files for your JavaScript.