Rif: Re: Rif: Re: [VE][64] Error Message Feedback

Ok, thank you, I will work to solve this problem.
Checking another page of our site, I found this phrase:
The detected DOCTYPE Declaration "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML
4.01 Transitional//EN">" has been suppressed and the DOCTYPE for "HTML 4.01
Transitional" inserted instead, but even if no errors are shown below the
document will not be Valid until you update it to reflect this new DOCTYPE.

So the document is ok, but what should I do to validate it to reflect the
new DOCTYPE?? I inserted the code
<! DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">, as w3c validator suggested me, but
it doesn't work! Unfortunately I ignore what I have to do now to validate
this code...
Can you help me please!
Thank you,
Katia

 (Embedded     Provincia di Bologna
 image moved   Istituzione "Gian Franco
 to file:      Minguzzi"
 pic28145.gif) Via S.Isaia, 90
               40123 Bologna BO
               Tel 051 52 88 511- Fax 051 521
               268
               www.minguzzi.provincia.bologna.it

                      David Dorward
                      <david@dorward.me        Per:      katia.liani@nts.provincia.bologna.it
                      .uk>                     Cc:       www-validator@w3.org
                      Inviato da:              Oggetto:  Re: Rif: Re: [VE][64] Error Message Feedback
                      "David
                      Dorward,,,"
                      <david@us-lot.org

                      04/02/2005 10.43
                      Per favore,
                      rispondere a
                      www-validator

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 10:29:31AM +0100,
katia.liani@nts.provincia.bologna.it wrote:
> Here is the problem (look at the end of this page). It refers to the
page,
> if you wanna see it, http://www.minguzzi.provincia.bologna.it
>
>    1. Line 62, column 27: document type does not allow element "MAP" here
>       <map name="m_index_r2_c1">

No content whatsoever is allowed _between_ table rows. If content is
inside a table it must be inside a table data cell or a table header
cell, and that cell must be inside a table row.