Re: Your Icon

maxime rousselle wrote:
> A small reflexion : putting your icon with the accompagnying code on my
> pages does not bring much (except the icon itself) : What I need is to
> validate my page BEFORE publishing, not AFTER. My need is an Icon which
> would do that at home, not on my site.

If you're using Firefox, Chris Pederick's web developer toolbar [1] has
a tool available to validate local files by uploading the current page
to the validator for you, as well as many other essential web
development tools.

Alternatively, you could try a commercial product like A Real Validator
[2], which has been written by the author of the WDG HTML Validator, but
works totally off-line.

[1] http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/
[2] http://arealvalidator.com/

--