Re: I don't know why-¿Bug in validator.w3c.org?

On 23 Dec 2005, at 00:17, J@mes Peter wrote:

> Hola, al intentar validar el siguiente código me sale un reporte de
> error que no se encuentra aquí, no sé cual es la razón del error
> aquello.

Desafortunadamente, si no nos da precisamente el numero o el texto de
la error que se encuentra, es muy dificil ayudarle. Al intentar
validar el codigo que ha copiado, con el "doctype" de HTML 4.01
Transitional (lee a [1] si no sabe lo que es un doctype), no encontre
ninguna error.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/valid-dtd-list.html

(in English below, since this list's primary language is English and
you will get more help if sending messages in this language)

Unfortunately, if you do not give us the exact number or text of the
error you get, it's very difficult to help you. I have tried
validating the code you gave with the doctype for HTML 4.01
Transitional (see [1] if you don't know what a doctype is), and the
code validated without any error.

Also, please refrain from sending large chunks of code to the list.
It's better if you send the address for the document you are trying
to validate, whenever possible.

Thank you.
olivier
--