Re: [ANN] Beta test of the W3C Markup Validator (0.7.0 beta 2)

On Jul 28, 2005, at 16:40, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> We are starting today a new Beta test period for the W3C
> Markup Validator, version 0.7.0 (Beta 2).
>
>                http://validator.w3.org:8001/
> Note that this will be a short test period, mainly aiming to check
> changes made during and after the first beta test period (see below).
> Please send your feedback (see below for instructions) on this beta
> versions through Thursday, August 4th, 2005.

The beta test is now closed, and we will be releasing the validator
v0.7.0 in the next few days. Of course, comments, suggestions and bug
reports are always welcome, either on this list or on the bug tracking
tool, any time, not just during beta tests.

Thanks,
--
olivier