Re: Closing anchor tag problem

Firstly, why did you reply to this thread when your issue is completely
unrelated?  Next time, please start a new thread for a different topic,
however searching the archives for the topmargin and/or leftmargin
attributes would have probably answered your question.

KB Roka wrote:
> I'm getting a error when I try to verify my page as being
> valid HTML 4.01 Transitional markup.

> May i know please how can we make it solve ??

They're invalid proprietary attributes created by Microsoft for IE only.
  Remove them and use CSS for the presentation instead.  Put this in an
external stylesheet or within a <style type="text/css"> element in the head.

body { margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0; }

If you want all margins to be 0, rather than just top and left, then use
instead:

body { margin: 0; }

--
Lachlan Hunt