Re: Date and time attribute type in conforming XHTML and valid HTML

* Wolfgang.Frech@xenium.de wrote:
>If it is generally understood that the XHTML rec references
>the HTML spec in a way that includes the HTML attribute type
>constraints into the XHTML conformance definition, than all is
>well and clear. But does it?

No, I brought this to the attention of the HTML Working Group a year
ago, they are still working on figuring out which references of the
XHTML 1.0 Second Edition Recommendation are normative and which are
informative. However, one can safely assume that HTML 4.01 is to be
considered a normative reference of the specification.