Re: allow uri=referer in CSS validator, too

Hello Ivo,

Questions or feedback for the CSS validator are better sent to the list
www-validator-css, which I copy now. Please send follow-up messages there.

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004, ivo welch wrote:
> May I ask why the css validator, does not understand
>     http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=referer
> while the html validator does?

This URI does not exist, was it in a link somewhere or did just type it
in, mirroring the Markup Validator's? This is not the correct URI for
validation of the referer, which *is* supported by the CSS validator, as
mentioned in the validation results page:

[[
If you would like to create a link to this page (i.e., this validation
result) to make it easier to re-validate this page in the future or to
allow others to validate your page, the URI is:

          http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.w3.org/
       or http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer (for HTML/XML document only)
]]

Regards,