Alt+Ctrl+V launching Markup Validation Service

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:06:33AM +0100, Purple wrote:
> How can i neutralize your validator????????????????????????????
> It's anoing and i can use my keyboard as before because the same that
> keyboard has serbian-latin system and always i try to put someones e mail
> adress and the "@" character with ctrl+alt+v your validator launch me on
> your site!

This sounds like a keyboard shortcut built into your web browser
(possibly something to do with the Mozilla/Firefox web devleoper
extension). Certainly nothing about the validator itself could cause
your system to exhibit that behavour - a webpage can't do anything
like that if you don't have it open already.