Re: Offering A hand

www-validator@w3.org

I really put my neck out on the chopping board :) but that is ok

As you so vigilantly said,  "your not supposed to do" so in a perfect world
were all browsers are compliant (which i will keep waiting for)
 my suggestion to you is find another way, and that is my official
recommendation

But since the world is not perfect,  you could try this..
                <form>
                        <input...>
                 </form>
            etc

that might work I haven't tried it in a validator, because i have not found
the need to use multiple forms on the one page, and if i did
I would not have them in a table I would have them like this (personally
anyway)
    <form>
    </form>

    <form>
    </form>

that way they are under neith each other without tables thus reducing your
code.

But it is good to see that you are at least trying to work out your code in
strict XHTML compliancy.
something to be proud of I think

Gavin
pwp