Re: results page styles problem in Opera

On Mon, 24 May 2004 12:29, you wrote:

> Yeah, we are thinking about such solutions. One problem here is that an
> error might be on line 2, column 12863 and line 1 only 100 characters or
> so, showing the preceding line would not help much and showing more of
> line 2 would require horizontal scrolling... But maybe that kind of
> document is not what we should optimize for. Nick has some alternate
> ideas in <http://valet.webthing.com/page/>...

any comments on the white text on white background problem in opera 7.23? and
the overlaping text.
i can send a screen shot if you wish.

Opera seems to be very strict in following W3c standards - so it suprised me
to see display problems on the validator results page.