Re: results page styles problem in Opera

* Brenda O'Hagan wrote:
>also, since the validator was updated, i can no longer view what line any
>errors in my html occured on. previously there was a hash jump down to the
>source code - i miss this feature... sometime there are errors on a line that
>only contains "</font>"  -with the older validator it was easier to find that
>line,

Yes, on the other hand, it annoyed users as they have to download their
whole document again along with the results which is rather annoying if
you have a large document and a slow connection or if all you want to
know is whether the document is valid or not, etc. so this is no longer
available by default. The web interface still provides that feature, I
do not know whether you can configure Opera to use this feature, if not,
I would suggest to file a feature request for it.