Re: Character encoding trouble

* Håvard Skjæveland wrote:
>I am unable to validate my documents because there's no character
>encoding set found. This also worked before the make-over. I'm
>sending the character set with the AddCharset directive in .htaccess
>
>Strangely, it works when going ctrl + v in Opera, but not if
>validating manually or by using the link at the bottom of any of
>my pages: http://www.dataportalen.com/pho/

It actually complains

  Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on lines 14, 32
  it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in
  other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified
  Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the
  character encoding indication.

Let's have a look:

  % netc www.dataportalen.com 80
  HEAD /pho/ HTTP/1.1