Re: design

Hello Alex,

On May 7, 2004, at 20:18, alex wrote:
> i've just finished a quick redesign of the validator, just to improve
> on the things i think needed help.  mainly, i've made it easier to
> read, just by focusing a bit on the typography, i've given the form
> some emphasis, and i've also given the bad code more vibrancy in
> context to the page.

This is pretty nifty. I do not have time to give it a proper look just
now, but after a glance, I:
- like a lot your modifications to the typography
- like how you highlight the pieces of (bad) code
- like your rendering of the "jump to" links

but am not fond of / convinced by (yet)
- the top banner (but I'm not objective, I like the tree/banana theme)
- the fact that the revalidation box takes so much space, hence making
the (in)valid banner too low - one has to scroll
- the "help wanted" paragraph takes a bit too much space - but making
the text shorter is on my TODO list anyway

all for now
--
olivier