Re: Strange Problem

I figured out the problem:
print header(-status=>"200 OK", -charset=>iso-8859-1);

I didn't double check the script before because i thought i hadn't
changed anything when moving from the other server. However, I did
change quite a bit including the ability to set cookies that's why I
included this line in the first place.

Anyway, thank you very much for your efforts!

Marc Philipp