Re: Validator installed but redirects to....

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * David Souza wrote:
>
>>The error log is showing:
>>/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Text/Iconv/
>>Iconv.bundle undefined reference to _libiconv expected to be defined in
>>a dynamic image
>>/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Text/Iconv/
>>Iconv.bundle undefined reference to _libiconv_close expected to be
>>defined in a dynamic image
>>/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Text/Iconv/
>>Iconv.bundle undefined reference to _libiconv_open expected to be
>>defined in a dynamic image
>>[Fri Mar  5 09:11:23 2004] [error]  Premature end of script headers:
>>/Library/WebServer/Documents/validator/htdocs/check
>>
>>I had to do a force install of Text::Iconv
>>
>>Anyone get Text::Iconv to install on Mac OS X 10.3.2??
>

> Maybe
>
>   * http://www.mediaville.net/articles/validator/
>   * http://david.wheeler.net/osx.html
>
> help here. Apparently you did not install libiconv properly. Or
> Text::Iconv is not properly linked against your installed libiconv.
> Or something like that.

David, you might see my notes as well, though I did the install on Mac
OS X 10.2.8

   http://rasterweb.net/raster/200402.html#02052004123000

I ended up installing gettext, then libiconv again (as suggested) and
then Text::Iconv (following David Wheeler's notes)

The two URLs mentioned above are a definite read for a Mac OS X
Validator install...

Pete