Re: LOGO and LINK

Hello Yvonne,

On Feb 21, 2004, at 00:57, AQT Ltd wrote:
> I think you have a fault with-in your software.I have used W3 for
> quite some time and have your logo and link on my
> website,www.aqt.co.uk
> the link does not work all of a sudden,even from  your own site.Can
> you help out with the correct code I need for the logo and link.

Can you explain what you mean by "does not work"? It does "work" from
here, i.e. the link actually points to validation of your page (which
is not valid, but that's another issue).

Maybe (only maybe) the explanation to your problem is the following:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2003Jan/0093.html

--
olivier