Re: opensp install warning messages

On Jun 26, 2004, at 02:50, Nguyen, Long P (Mission Systems) wrote:

> I am getting these messages when I tried to install the
> opensp-1.5.1-2.i686.rpm package. Any ideas how to get around this?
>
>         file /usr/bin/onsgmls from install of opensp-1.5.1-2 conflicts
> with file from package openjade-1.3.1-9

- openjade is the name of a distribution that holds opensp
- you have an old installation of it
- this old installation conflicts with your new opensp
-> read the rpm manual to either "force" the installation of opensp or
uninstall openjade (which you are unlikely to need if you install
opensp).

--
olivier