Re: [VE][338] Error Message Feedback

On 14 Jun 2004, at 17:27, M. wrote:

> What is when you use PHP Sesions? The Parser thing it is a failure.
> How can I become W3C when i use PHP variable in my link?

I refer you to the PHP documentation:
<http://uk2.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php>

    Note:  The arg_separator.output  php.ini directive allows
    to customize the argument seperator. For full XHTML conformance,
    specify &amp; there.

This isn't very well worded, it might be better if it said: "For
conformance with any version of XHTML or HTML published by ISO or the
W3C". There is no reason whatsoever to use & instead of &amp; - but
that's the default for PHP.

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>