From: www-validator-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-validator-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Bjoern Hoehrmann
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 9:19 AM
To: Ronald
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Subject: Re: [www-validator] <none>

* Ronald wrote:
>unsubscribe

Hi Ronald, I am afraid this did not work as you might have expected.
You can learn about subscription details for W3C mailing lists from

  http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

specifically, requests like yours should go to www-validator-request
and the word "unsubscribe" should be placed in the "Subject" header
field, not in the message body. I would appreciate if you tell us
what gave you the impression that your removal request would succeed
so we can improve the documentation on this matter.

regards.