Re: [VE][65] Error Message Feedback

> On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 11:42, Björn Hagström wrote:
>
> > I got this error message when attempting to place a heading inside of
> > an a-tag. Why would that not be alowed?
>
> It is not allowed in the DTD you are validating your document against.
>
> >  If it's not allowed you might want to put it in there as an example.
>
> Just do it the other way around, put the <a> inside eg. <h1>.

The problem is that I want the <a> to go beyond the <h1> and it would look like this:
<h1><a>Heading</h1>
The actual text</a>

and I don't think that is allowed either is it?

And I don't want to use two <a> because it will confuse people with screenreaders navigating tabbing between links.

Any sugestions?

/Björn