RE: XHTML validator problems

Oops - I do feel a prat - missed the Capital s -

Allan

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan Smith [mailto:allan.smith@samsung.com]
Sent: 26 February 2004 14:08
To: 'www-validator@w3.org'
Subject: RE: XHTML validator problems

I am rewriting an email form - originally in HTML4 transitional
Simplified version at
http://www.telfordsteamrailway.co.uk/newcss/htmlform.htm
I changed the JScript so that in this example validation always fails

My XHTML1.1 / CSS verion at
http://www.telfordsteamrailway.co.uk/newcss/xhtmlform.html

will not verify - it objects to the 'onSubmit" event in the form line

did I make a mistake?
Or how do I achieve this same process of 'validating' user form entries
In XHTML?

Allan Smith