Re: Validating another page after the first...

On Feb 17, 2004, at 06:36, Sander Bisschops wrote:
> Whenever a file is found to be valid, you don't get the chance to fill
> in the location of the next file to be checked.

A good way around this problem is to use the "verbose output" option
(which you can find in the extended interface, or in the validation
results.

The current development version of the validator is actually verbose by
default, which has its own issues, obviously.

It would be good to find ways to improve the use of "screen real
estate" in the validator's interface, so that we can include more info
and options, even by default. This has been worked on, as people who
have checked the latest CVS code can see, but suggestions on how to
achieve it would still be very welcome.

--
olivier