From: Nick Roberts [mailto:nickroberts@hotpop.com]
Sent: 16 January 2004 11:26
To: Belinda [mailto: bumblebee@myrealbox.com]
Subject: Employees revenge

Hi,

Once upon a time there was a hard-working software engineer slaving away under cruel masters. The engineer poured heart and soul into his work till early hours every morning, with the promise of glorious profit sharing. When the work was finally done, this poor engineer was rewarded by being dismissed and shown the door.

The company I used to work for runs a website:-  www.gamesofskill.co.uk. However after I had left, they went live with the system, WITH THE TESTING BACKDOOR STILL IN PLACE !!!!! If you call their competition line on 0906 340 1235 and enter "0" instead of a real answer, then the system lets you through to win a prize - Idiots! They do charge the call at £1.50 per minute but it only lasts one and a half minutes.

Moral of this story? Don’t p*ss off employees, especially one’s you fire!

Viva the workers! Down with the bosses! Share the wealth!