Re: [VE][105] Error Message Feedback

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 08:57:03AM -0600, tom@advsign.com wrote:
> Will this help?

Much less then a URL, since getting the data to the validator is quite
a lot of work when I have to reconstruct your document manually.

Don't use this. HTML 4.0 has bugs and was quickly replaced with
4.01. New documents should usually be written in Strict, not
Transitional.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/valid-dtd-list.html

The only errors reported are regarding the use of attributes that do
not exist. Just remove them. I would suggest alternatives, but as they
can only be of use to JavaScripts, and you aren't using any, its a bit
pointless.

> I can not find advanced options to check the verbose settings.  sorry
> for the trouble.

At the top of the validator output page next to the Revalidate button,
or by following the link to the Extended Interface next to the URL
input form.