Re: #### 150 byte(s) unconvertable ####

* PWP - Information wrote:
>What does this error mean?
>
>#### 150 byte(s) unconvertable ###

It says

  Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on lines 108,
  117, 135, 141, 145, 151, 479 it contained one or more bytes that I
  cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not
  valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both
  the content of the file and the character encoding indication.

Your document declares UTF-8 encoding but it is ISO-8859-1 or
Windows-1252 encoded, you need to change the lines given or
change the encoding declaration.