Re: Validator Help

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 19:55, Drew Garrett wrote:
> I want to say thank you to all the help everyone gave me getting my
> validator to work, but after it actually ran I ran into another
> problem.  I have placed in two different pages to validate
> (http://compnerd.mine.nu and http://compnerd.mine.nu/calendar) and I
> do know that the calendar page is valid HTML 4.01 Transitional.

I cannot reproduce...

>   But
> both pages return an error saying "end of document in prolog" and it
> is talking about my DocType.

Please cite the exact error message(s).  "Talking about my DocType"
cannot be resolved by people who cannot reproduce the error without
using a crystal ball :)

See also the new installation troubleshooting checklist (especially
check your web server error logs and try the miracle debug options) at
http://validator.w3.org/docs/install.html#install-troubleshoot