Re: [VE][53] Error Message Feedback

Czesc, Kolczyk!

Well, in the "pro bono publico" spirit, also
try simplifying your comments :

would be much better as

  <!--                                                    HEAD  KONIEC                        POCZATEK  BODY               -->

i.e., exactly two hyphens at beginning and end (poczatek and koniec),
and none elsewhere.

** Phil.
--------