CVS build: Fatal Error: cannot find "REC-xhtml1-20020801/xhtml1-strict.dtd"

Hi,

Hoping this is the right mailing list.

I've been trying to install a local version of the validator so we can
validate pages on our internal network. I've almost got it going but I'm
having a problem where the sgml parser can't find the dtd's even though
it should be given the correct SGML_Library path.

Fatal Error: cannot find "REC-xhtml1-20020801/xhtml1-strict.dtd"; tried

By the looks of things it's reading the xml.soc file ok (as it gets the
path right). For some reason the sgml library files aren't being found.
Any ideas??

I've edited check to remove some of the hardcoded paths.
555,556c557,560
< #my @cmd = ($CFG->{SGML_Parser}, '-c', $catalog, '-E0', @xmlflags);
< my @cmd = ('/usr/bin/onsgmls', '-c',
'/usr/local/validator/htdocs/sgml-lib/xml.soc', '-E0', @xmlflags);