Re: ampersands in hrefs

Jemaleddin Cole wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Was testing out the beta validator (loving the fussy parsing) and
> I kept getting errors because I'm linking to a page like this:
>
>  ...href="www.foo.com/cgi/test?name=value&name2=value2"

If I code the ampersands "corectly as & in my URLs, can I count
on "everybody" doing the right thing?  Are there any
obscure gottchas?

Thanks

\brad mccormick

--
   Let your light so shine before men,
               that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / bradmcc@cloud9.net
   Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/