Re: validation problem

20/10/03 skrev Christoph Päper:

> For some reason your browser didn't provide a value for the HTTP Referer
> header on which this mechanism relies. This is most often caused by proxy or
> browser settings that are intended to protect privacy.

I have this same problem using Mozilla 1.0 on MacOS 9.2.1. But when I use IE5
there is no problem. I thought it was a question of upgrading to a the newer
OSX so I could upgrade to a newer browser with this bug fixed, but if it is the
security settings, then I must consider it a validator bug. Who, after all,
would not want settings that are intended to protect privacy.

Peter Sass