W3C Validator recommended for Unicode checking (was: Fwd: Announcement: New Unicode Savvy Logo)

This may be of interest to this list:

The Unicode consortium requires the use of the W3C Validator
to check for 'Unicode-savyness' (i.e. use of an Unicode encoding
such as UTF-8 or UTF-16).

Regards,    Martin.