Re: installing validator

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 19:16, SAQIB wrote:

> I am planning to modify the code for the validator for internal use.
> However while trying to install the Validator on a test server, I get the
> following error msg in my apache error log
[snip]

IIRC those error messages have been long since fixed in CVS; we're
slowly approaching a new release.

In the meantime, I'd suggest that you use the version in the "stable"
development branch, validator-0_6_0-branch, in CVS:

  export CVSROOT=":pserver:anonymous@dev.w3.org:/sources/public"
  cvs login
  [password: anonymous]
  cvs checkout -r validator-0_6_0-branch validator

--
\/