Re: Outdated Validator

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Aaron Scott wrote:

> Your HTML Validator is horribly out of date, validating against a long
> obsoleted standard of 1.0. One expects a validatiion against the current
> DOM. Especially when trying to tell why Netscape has such a hard time
> accepting its client side javascript.

Hi Aaron,

Your message doesn't make sense.  I'm guessing that you have some invalid
HTML, and you don't agree that it's invalid.  If you post the URL of a
sample document here, someone can help explain the issue for you.

Some common validation problems are discussed at
<http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/problems.html>.  Perhaps the
issue you're having is discussed there.

--
Liam Quinn