Re: Website - page error, in information given

Hi Ville;
I did not remove the cc from my previous email, there was no cc.
Similarly, there is no cc on the email you just sent.
But I did dig around and found the proper cc. (I guess)

I figured out what was happening:
I design/prepare my pages locally, on my hard drive on my computer.  When
finished, ftp to server for use on the web.
So when I tested page(s) the checker/referer link was sending the local
address (as that was the address) thus getting the invalid
address/revalidator page.

Just tested, with provided wording on actual webpage and works like it
should.

Sorry over the confusion on my part.

--
Mike Wilking