RE: validator bug?

Ian Anderson <ianderso@cogeco.ca> wrote:

>Perhaps this error message should be accompanied by a note that says
>that & must be changed to &amp; to validate correctly...
>
>I should also suggest that this question be added to an appropriate FAQ
>since I've seen at least four people now (including myself) ask about it.

It's a FAQ and it's listed on the Feedback page. It's also linked to from
the "(explanation...)" link in Validator results; the target is
<URL:http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html#bad-entity>.

Suggestions about how I can make it more obvious?

--
By definition there is __no_way__ any problem can be my fault.  Any problems
you think you can find in my code are all in your imagination. If you continue