Re: My validator patches

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Terje Bless wrote:

> >Line 1, column 0: end of document in prolog ("end of document in
> >prolog")
>
> Yes, this looks like a bug or a quirk of mod_perl so far. I'm looking into
> it, but so far I don'thave too much hope.

Looks like you didn't set up the IO you thought for the subprocess.
But Looks like can be deceptive, so I'd better shut up about it:-)

> And let me be perfectly clear on this point: Validator does *not* run under
> mod_perl!

If you have yet to crack that learning curve, maybe you'd be better to
abandon it until such time as you can work with the Apache2.0 API?

- Just a thought.

--
Nick Kew

<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>