Re: inconsistent validation between upload file and URI

Mark Ingman <mark@chimo.com.au> wrote:

>I uploaded a file with an 'id' attribute in the <HTML> tag. It did not
>validate when I uploaded the file but it did validate when I did it via
>URI.

I'm sorry, but I can't reproduce this problem. A HTML 4.01 Transitional
file with an "id" attribute on the "html" element always generates an error
for me. Do you have an URL that exhibits the problem?

--
These are the same customers you are referring to whom Microsoft thought
would need MS Bob and the Talking Paperclip?   One thing is to give them