Re: validating files with the string "referer" as part of the "uri" parameter

* Michael.Schroepl@telekurs.com wrote:
>Look at the URI mentioned above and then try to validate the document
>     "/mod/mod_log_referer.html".
>The http://validator.w3.org/check script will detect the substring
>"referer" inside this Query
>string and then validate the list document instead of the one I intended to
> be validated.
>
>Is there something wrong with the URI that I generate?

You should run URI::Escape::uri_escape on the URI or use

  use URI;
  my $uri = URI->new(q(http://validator.w3.org/check));
  $uri->query_form(uri => q(http://www.example.org/));
  print $uri;

in order to properly escape the URI data, but this will not help in this
case, it's a bug in the validator. Sorry for the inconvenience.

>And do I have any possibility to work around this?

No.