Re: typo in W3C pages

Philip TAYLOR [PC335/O-XP] <P.Taylor@rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

>Liam Quinn wrote:
>
>>URLs are URIs, so the Validator is capable of accepting (a fairly
>>restricted set of) URIs.
>
>But does the Validator accept any URI that is not a URL? If not, then it
>would be more accurate to write the the Validator accepts URLs rather
>than URIs...
>
>This was my point...

And a very good point it was too, which is why that usage has been changed
somewhat in the latest devel versions. :-)

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin