Re: Web Link Checker

Smith, Michael K <michael.k.smith2@boeing.com> wrote:

>I used the W3C Link Checker at
>http://webtools.ca.boeing.com/cgi/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/checklink.pl
>to check our Structures web site.

This appears to be an internal Boeing site; it doesn't even have public A
records in DNS. I suggest you contact whomever is responsible for
maintaining the webtools.ca.boeing.com server and asking them about your
problems. Alternately, you can try the same with the W3C master version of
this service at <URL:http://validator.w3.org/checklink> and let us know if
that solves your problem.

Please understand though, that it is quite likely that your web pages are
internal to Boing and cannot be accessed from outside the company network,
or will behave differently when accessed from outside.

Your best bet is to talk to whoever maintains the internal service.

However, we have noted your general notes and will take them into account
in any future versions of the link checker.

Thanks for your feedback on this.

--
"Temper Temper! Mr. Dre? Mr. NWA? Mr. AK, comin´
 straight outta Compton and y'all better make way?"            -- eminem