Re: problem with validator

Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@optimalco.com> wrote:

>Rechecking, it's just the DOCTYPE override that influences it.  Setting
>an ISO-8859-1 charset override (for me) makes no difference.

Further hand-holding from Gisle Aas (this guy is *fast*! ;D) shows up a bug
in my code. Turns out we forgot to flush the filehandle when feeding
HTML::Parser leading to truncated files whenever the DOCTYPE override was
in effect. Nasty! But fixed now. Many many thanks to you both for bringing
this to light!

The moral of the story: Always call $p->eof()! :-)

--
When I decide that the situation is unacceptable for me, I'll simply fork
the tree.   I do _not_ appreciate being enlisted into anyone's holy wars,