Re: [Bug] Website not valid misslead the validator

Thanks for reporting this bug. It's really weird.
I'm not sure the ';' in
is legal, but I also have no idea how the validator
gets to deduce a character encoding of 'http'.

Anyway, this bug doesn't appear anymore in the test
version of the new code, please see e.g.
http://validator.w3.org:8001/check?uri=http://www.olivierbesancenot.org/

Regards,    Martin.