Re: Leading spaces inside of a tag?

Ah.  Thanks for the information.  It might be nice, though, even if it
  *is* valid, for the HTML validator to throw out a warning with the
  information you gave me.  :)
Nice illustration of one of the difference between SGML and XML, too.
Thanks again!

                              -Joseph

From Masayasu Ishikawa on Monday, 10 September, 2001:

--
"The message that 'resistance is futile' has been hammered home.